Thursday, June 17, 2010

And here goes to the end.

Throughout the learning process of issues of Publication and Design, I have acknowledged the elements in principle of design in which has guided me along the way till the end of the semester. I was very unfamiliar of such theories in principle design at the beginning point due to the lack of interest in document design. Yet as time passes, my interest has been slowly developed hence the interest in designing gets deeper. By implementing such knowledge within, it has guided me along the way from the first assignment till the last assignment. Also, the implication of the theories such as KvL, Schriver, Walsh enhances my perspectives into a more professional angle while generating into a particular document design. To conclude, learning this subject is so much of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment